Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Is that...wing-dings?!?!

Super-wife ended up crash landing in mucousville...my head is so congested I can feel every beat of my heart through the throbbing in my head. I took a half-day off of work today and slept for 4 hours, and I still feel icky. In fact I am so weak and exhausted I am writing this blogpost from my couch on my iPhone (which is not easy at all, although it is exciting as this is the most technologically advanced thing I own.)

Why take the time to write when my time could be better spent looking up cold remedies? Because this morning one of my coworkers computers decided to run all of it's programs in wing-dings. It looked like aliens had taken over her screen and were plotting to take over the office. And it reminded me of a joke my friends and I had in high school about wing-dings...although I can't remember what's the joke was, just that we had one.

I think the cold medicine is messing with my head...

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you have an iPhone AND a Kindle ... you are world's ahead of me in the technology game!

    I just like holding an actual book too much invest in a Kindle. I know Kindles are super neat and easy to cart around with you, but I think I'm just old-fashioned like that. :)

    Hope you get to feelin' better soonly!

    And it's nice to read your blog. Reminds me of our Free Open Diary days. :)

    ReplyDelete