Thursday, January 27, 2011

Teal nails = therapy

After yesterday's rant and tea failure, I did the one thing that always makes me feel better...

I painted my nails.  I have an unnatural obsession with nail polish...I mean seriously, why does one girl need 50 different colors of nail polish?  Because I have to own EVERY SINGLE COLOR EVER CREATED and I won't rest until I've collected them all.  So today my nails are a lovely shade of teal with golden glass flecks throughout, and every time I look down at my nails I can't help but smile.


China Glaze Custom Kicks

Expect this blog to be littered with pictures of my stubby nails with obnoxiously bright colors painted on them.

*Sigh* this has just been one of those weeks where I am so fed up with people that I'm going to want to get into my sweats after work on Friday, park myself on the couch, and not leave the apartment for fear of having to talk to another person.  Even talking to my husband will be questionable.  (Actually if anyone can coax me out of becoming a hermit for the weekend, it's him...he can pretty much talk me into anything when he looks at me with those green eyes that still make me melt after 5 years of loving him.)

That being said, I am on my lunch break and therefore only halfway through my day of chatting with grumpy strangers. 

Only 1 1/2 more days until the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment