Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Earl Grey tea? Yuck!

I want to see a coworker completely fall on her face and fail.  And I feel horrible for it, but also that she kinda has it coming.

Sorry, this is not how I expected my first blog post to go.  Under normal circumstances I probably would have typed out a completely dull introduction to myself, painting a picture of a painfully shy girl stumbling her way through life and trying to please the Lord, but today has just been one of those days.  One of those days where I just want to skip all the pleasantries of a first encounter and dig right into the meat of who I really and truly am and who I wish I wasn't.

Why am I in such a pouty mood?  Because you see she is taking a test in a few weeks that will give her certification (and therefore better pay) for a job that I DO FOR HER, and that has never been more clear to me than today!  We were both hired to do the same job, but somehow throughout the course of time I have ended up doing the work while she sits at her desk, eats bon-bons and gets on facebook...I DON'T EVEN HAVE A FREAKIN' DESK!  Is that fair?  I think not!

End of rant.  I'm really not a bitter person who joined a blogging community to complain about my life...really I'm not.

In other news, I made an attempt to calm myself down and return to a state of tranquility by steeping myself a cup of Earl Grey tea.  It smelled pretty good, but as soon as the hot, brown liquid hit my tongue I had a realization...Earl Grey tea is gross.

FAIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment